Just a collection of things on my mind recently:
- Our wedding. We've found a venue that we really, really want, and so I am starting to sense the beginnings of a Bridezilla within...watch this space!
- The fact that our adsense account got suspended. This has been a real spanner in the works of this blog, and I am hoping to get it all sorted out soon so I can get things back on track.
- Cleaning the flat: the blocked plughole edition. I think that I must moult more than the average human, as our plugs get blocked so quickly with all my hair! Our pipes are especially small, which doesn't help!
- Employment and lifegoals. I have an interview with a tutoring agency next Friday. I am looking forward to it although I am pretty nervous too. I really need to start earning some money soon.
- The blog. This one relates to the previous point about lifegoals really. I have purchased a domain name, and I am going to start to build a business involving writing, proof-reading, tutoring, and hopefully blogging. Things have got off to a shaky start, but these are things that I really want to do; I am determined to get back on the horse/wagon/thing-people-get-on.
- Travel. This is one of my biggest passions, and I miss being on an aeroplane more than I'd care to admit! I hope that one day I will be able to travel for work. Until then, I have a miniature trip to Paris coming up in August, followed by a visit to the 'rents in Brittany. I can't wait.
So those are a few things that have dominated my thoughts in the last few days. I am busy designing my website and at some point will be able to unveil it to you.