And so the only thing I can think about is a list of things I WANT!!!
Here is a list. Hahahaha materialistic...
- Bonsai Tree! I really want a bonsai tree, because we aren't allowed pets at uni, and a bonsai tree is a bit like a pet because it is small and cute and you have to look after it!
- iPod Nano. I am so annoyed with my broken silver shuffle. It is really irritating not to be able to choose music, and plus it is all dented and old. But can't decide which colour I like best! Anything but silver or black really.
- Bento Box. For some reason I have become quietly obsessed with Bento culture, and have been trawling JBox for Bentos that I like. They are so cute, and such fun! All the little accessories are adorable too
- Holga camera. My photography obsession is getting slightly out of hand, although I failed the 366 project after a measly 12 days... The problem was the day I was working all day, so couldn't take a picture, and then I got really drunk playing the Eurovision drinking game in the evening, and didn't take a picture then either... Fail.
- Kitten. But that's just not happening until Dan and I leave uni.
My exams are over on Tuesday, but it is Hebrew which is the worst exam in the whole world. I have got Dan a really exciting present for his after Exams treat. When Ben and Emma saw it, they went crazy! Ben turned into Samuel L Jackson, and Emma was like "you are the best girlfriend in the world!!!" I was happy. I am not telling what it is though, in case Dan reads this. Even though he knows what it is really... :)
So far, the exams have been variable. The Old Testament module was okay, although having stood around in the rain for ages waiting for a taxi that never came, to take me to the exam that morning, I was very damp all the way through the exam. Sociology was okay too, but I did talk about Garlic at one point which was wholly irrelevant. Philosophy was crap crap crap. St Anselm of Canterbury can go fuck himself. GARRRR! So just Hebrew to go. i know that Hebrew will drag my grade down mightily. I should be revising now. But apparently I am not. Oh heck.
Things to look forward to after the exams include:
- Music society Garden party. Am singing at this, and hopefully Tilly can come!!
- Emmanuel College May ball. My dress is epic, and it should be an awesome night.
- Trinity Hall June Event. Ooh I need a dress for that! I want some sort of sparkly cocktail dress... Hmm.. OH GOD MATERIALISM!
- Cheese Party. I am planning to have a cheese party with my new Raclette (my dad got it for €3 at a car boot sale in France), and baked Camembert, and cheese on crackers.
- Going home with Dan to get all his Warhammer, and having a warhammer painting day with the lads (and Emma). Recently all of my friends of the penis-wielding persuasion have got back into their teenage obsessions with Warhammer. The painting looks really quite fun actually!
- Making Sushi with Dan. We are a bit Sushi mad at the moment.
- Going to France to see my Dad with Dan. Hurrah!