Things I want to be... now, and in the near future.
- A member of the College Chapel Choir. [Check]
- An illustrator for The Cambridge Student. [Sort of Check, although haven't actually started yet, and I want it to be part of my identity]
- Beautiful. I know it is all subjective... but I do wish I were beautiful.
- Funny. I do a lot for laughs, because it makes me feel like ME and I don't often get a "me" feeling.
- Musical. And known for it.
- Liked. [check. I think. I have such a desire to be someone whom people can turn to, and also who can be laughed with and so on.]
- A legend. Ha, how egocentric. (at least I am honest)
- Someone with Youtube fame. [Check....ish. One of my videos has around 31,000 views, but I am always hungering for more celebrity. How tragic. Oh well. here is the link... CLICK! ]
- Someone with style. I love wearing clothes. I love making outfits up in my head, and searching for all of the items. Gosh, this blog is so ME ME ME. But yeah...
- Clever. I am never going to be the best at being clever. Because I am at Cambridge, and there are so many people here who are incredible. But I would like to get a good degree pleeeeease!!
- creative [check. i suppose. I always paint, draw, sew, knit, make, etc etc.]
So there we go. Another list one. But nobody really reads this Blog anyway. I would be really interested to know if you HAVE read one of my posts, so please comment if you have. I do like to know if I have an audience. :)
I suppose before I end this, I might make a short, and rather incoherent list of things I want from the future...
- A family. Yes, I want to be a mother.
- A home. Yes, I would absolutely revel in making a home glorious, and beautiful, full of art, and music and happiness.
- Fame. I have a problem in that I can't bear the thought of leaving this world without having left something of note behind me, so that I can be remembered forever...
- To be beautiful. I don't know why looks are so important to me... I don't care about other people's! And to look at me, you wouldn't think I cared about my own. To some degree I don't, as I know there is no hope...